Welcome to Fortune’s Favorites!
Twice a month, I will be posting curated collages filled with some fashion, beauty, and home favorite finds that I absolutely fancy!
Almost all of the favorite finds pictured in today’s collage happen to be neutrals – was not planned – just evolved naturally – so I guess we can call this one “Neutral Territory”.
So… let’s get started, shall we?
- Kule Houndstooth Cardigan – I’d wear this lovely cardigan layered over a thin ivory turtleneck and blue ankle jeans.
- Sea Crocheted Wool Sweater – Love me some crochet. Pair this vintage sweater with a pair of off white or a pair of light blue denim jeans.
- Nili Lotan Alpaca-Blend Poncho – Think 70’s vibe. This striped poncho is perfect for cozy nights by the fireplace worn with jeans and ankle or knee-high boots (and… a glass of red)
- Kule Heather Grey Crewneck Sweater – It’s sweater weather. Wear this soft sweater with navy pants or sweats and a white pair of kicks. An easy everyday go-to piece.
- Madewell x Kule Oversized Jean Jacket – I’ve always wanted a sherpa-lined denim jacket. Very cool especially when worn over a hooded sweatshirt. This limited edition is a winner.
- Vince Turtleneck in Light Heather Granite – This lightweight relaxed style turtleneck is definitely a wardrobe essential that can be worn on its own or layered under anything.
- Balloon Vase – Obsessed with this Normann Copenhagen balloon handblown vase. The perfect accent to your living space and the price is just right too:)
- Kule Striped Sweater – I’ve been searching high and low for a new striped sweater and this is the one. Really into the shoulder button detail.
- Staud Vegan Leather Crop Top – Grab this gorgeous brown faux leather cropped top before it’s gone. I’ll be wearing this with cardigans or blazers but really perfect for any season.
- Edie Parker Four-In-A-Row Game Set – The chicest Connect Four I ever did see. Can see this living in my den. Also makes for a great holiday gift.
- Birkenstock Shearling Lined Sandal – I need these heavenly sandals in my life. Perfect to wear around the house, on coffee runs, really anywhere.
- Lola James Harper Candle – My new candle obsession. This Surf Shop Scent has wood and wax candle notes.
- Bottega Veneta Brown Suede Padded Casette – I really fancy this must-have bag of the season. Très chic, très luxe.
- Gucci Women’s Loafer – Always love a little prep in my life. These iconic loafers are comfortable and the perfect slip-on shoe. Pair it with cropped denim + sweater + blazer – et voila! PS. Love the navy and burgundy color.
- Chloe Brown Daria Leather Tote – A really cool and practical everyday bag. A big fan of their new “Daria” style. Must appreciate the braided top handle detail.
- Saint Laurent Leather Western Boots – Giddy Up – Truly charmed by these Western-inspired knee boots. I’ll be wearing these with narrow pants and straight leg jeans and an oversized sweater on top – Effortlessly cool.
- Chloe Brown Ribbed Wool And Leather Ankle Boot – How amazing are these Chelsea style boots? Cozy wool sock insert is perfect for colder days ahead. These are low on stock but you can always ask NAP’s customer service to locate them from one of their international sites if you want them that badly.
- Nike Daybreak Women’s Shoe – Say hello to the OG Nike running sneaker though I wear mine as a fashion/walking the city sneaker. Check out all the color options available here.
- A.P.C. Georgaia Boots – I’ve gotten a lot of use and compliments on these brown Western inspired low stacked heel ankle boots. Super comfortable and flattering.
Shop the post here: