Happy Sunday and Happy Hanukkah!
Whether you’re looking for a last minute Hanukkah grab bag idea or a Christmas stocking stuffer, there is truly something for everyone in my $100 and below gift guide!
Here you can find plenty of kitschy home and entertaining crowd pleasers like this George Jensen elephant bottle opener, luxe beauty must-haves including this La Mer Lip Balm, cozy winter pieces like this PJ Salvage shearling cardigan and a few glam accessories (how darling is this Lele Sadoughi velvet headband?).
- Joanna Vargas Bright Eye Firming Mask
- Monika Blunder Lipstick Crayon (Charlotte and Valentina)
- La Mer Lip Balm
- Tosca Steel & Wood Fruit Bowl
- Roxanne Assoulin Mini Hoop Earrings
- Marimekko Floral Apron
- Picnic Time Canvas Lunch Tote Bag
- Lele Sadoughi Slim Velvet Ribbon Headband
- Chanel Le Crème Main
- Estelle 2-Piece Champagne Flute Glass Set
- George Jensen Elephant Bottle Opener
- Jenni Kayne Ecru Cashmere Beanie (see charcoal cashmere beanie here)
- Staub Baking Dish
- Corkcicle Insulated Travel Cup
- Sferra 4-Piece Cocktail Napkin Set
- Hermes Revitalizing Mascara
- La Marais Cotton Jar
- Dear AnnabelleTropical Place Cards 24-Piece Set
- Wood Serving Plank
- Ugg Classic Ultra Mini Platform Boots
- Bala Bangles 2-Piece weight Set/ 1lb.
- PJ Salvage Shearling Cardigan
- Reebok Club C Revenge Sneakers
- Retro Plaid Snow Tube
- Kule Lightweight Striped tee