I’m so thrilled to share part II of my holiday gift guide! I love choosing my favorite ready-to-wear and accessory gift ideas and presenting them to you in this beautiful collage. There are fabulous options at different price points, so truly something for everyone!
My affordable, go-to picks are the Dior Lip Glow which my daughters turned me on to, these cozy White + Warren cashmere beanies and of course, if you love stripes as much as I do, these J. Crew striped pjs and this classic crewneck sweater are a must. The new coffee table book by JJ Martin of La DoubleJ is at the top of my wishlist too!
When it comes to luxe gifting, I’m coveting this vintage-inspired Gucci leather trimmed shoulder bag, along with this statement Bottega Veneta bag with a gold sculpted handle. Max Mara’s navy wool wrap coat is a classic and a wardrobe staple that your special someone will appreciate – the fit is also fab! For the whimsical one in your life, these Khaite shearling slippers are everything. Lastly, nothing says I love you like this Gucci heart shaped floral coin purse and this Alaia red heart shaped cross body bag.
Happy Shopping and I can’t wait to share my third and final gift guide soon!
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- Alita Cherry Necklace
- White + Warren Grey Cashmere Ribbed Beanie & Extra Cozy Cashmere Ribbed Beanie
- J. Crew Chunky Striped Crewneck Sweater
- Jennifer Zeuner Hoop Earrings
- Mamma Milano: Lessons From The Motherland by J.J. Martin
- Dior Lip Glow Color Reviver
- Gucci Floral Leather Coin Purse
- Kule Oy Vey Socks
- Alaia La Coeur Leather Crossbody Bag
- Max Mara Navy Wool Wrap Coat
- J. Crew Long Sleeve Cropped Pajama Pant Set In Striped Cotton
- Bottega Veneta Leather Shoulder Bag With A Sculptural Goldtone Top Handle
- Moncler Genius Puffer Jacket
- Paravel Carry-On
- Gucci GG Leather Trimmed Shoulder Bag
- Staud Le Sable Embellished Mini Dress
- Hay Sobremesa Large Porcelain Vase
- Khaite Shearling Mules
- Prada Patent Leather Pumps
- Bottega Veneta Black Leather Shoulder Bag
P.S. For those of you who missed my 1st gift guide which is Hanukkah themed base, you can check it out here!