Though most of my beauty and skin care buys comes from specialty department stores, there are a handful of drugstore beauty products in the mix that are part of my daily routine. Scoring affordable cosmetics that work just as well if not better than designer brands are an absolute thrill!
Below are my current favorites and others that have a cult following – I am excited to try!
A few months ago a friend gifted me L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara and I have been applying this religiously ever since. It lengthens and smooths eyelashes, is natural looking and not clumpy. Score!
L’Oreal Vitamino Color Conditioner is another staple of mine. Hairstylist professional Robert Vasquez from R&Co recommended this to me years ago and I still swear by it. This conditioner leaves my hair shiny and smooth and works wonders for colored and keratin treated hair.
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock is a family favorite. I buy dozens of these for family vacations and always have them handy during the summer months. I love the ease of a spray plus it’s non-greasy, ultralight and provides maximum protection.
I am obsessed with Dr. Bronners Pure Castile Liquid Soaps. They are organic and the scents are heavenly. My current favorites are the eucalyptus in the morning to focus the mind and lavender in the evening to calm. Doesn’t get better than this!
Goody Ouches Scrunchies have never gone out of style in my household. I wear them to the gym and around the house. They are gentle on the hair, comfortable and they do a great job of preserving my blowouts. I prefer the black and brown hues to match my hair color.
Cosmetic Wedges are part of my daily make-up application process. I use it to blend my blush, especially if I am too heavy handed which does happen on occasion. My daughter Vivian is a bag fan of the beauty blender. I have my eyes and cheeks on Revlon’s newly released 4-in-1 Blending Sponge.
What are your faves?
- L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lash Mascara
- Swisspers Cosmetic Wedges
- L’Oreal Vitamino Color Conditioner
- Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen
- Revlon 4-in-1 Blending Sponge
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil
- L’Oreal Voluminous Volume Building Mascara
- Goody Ouchless Scrunchies
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Oil
- Revlon Color Burst Lacquer Balm
- Dr. Bronner Eucalyptus Castile Soap
- Sally Hansen Color Therapy
- Almay Eyeliner Pen
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick Blush
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick Highlight