When I’m running out the door in the morning and have no time to spare, one of my go to outfits is a striped tee, denim jeans, sneakers and most often some sort of scarf.
It’s a cool, classic and effortless way for me to channel the French girl style that I absolutely adore. This uniform can easily go from day into evening by switching your sneakers for a pair of stilettos and a red or bold pink lip if you will (a bright lip works wonderfully for day as well!).
What’s great about this look is that it can be interpreted at any price point. You can find different iterations of the Breton stripe at J. Crew, Vince, Kule (my favorite), Saint Laurent and Dolce and Gabbana most recently.
My only “ fashion don’t” suggestion is to not take this look too literally. This means, no berets ladies. Other than that, J’adore!
1. Saint Laurent Striped Cotton Jersey Top
2. Kule “The Modern Long” Stripe Tee
3. Saint James Long Sleeve Stripe Shirt
4. Common Projects Leather Sneakers
5. Celine Lace Up Sneakers
6. Joshua Sanders Knotted Striped Cotton Sneakers
7. Donni Charm Pale Wash Denim Neck Tie
8. Donni Charm White Denim Neck Tie
9. Donni Charm Dark Wash Denim Neck Tie
10. Saint Laurent Leather Appliqued Denim Sneakers
11. Nike Pre Montreal Racer Vintage Sneakers
12. Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Star Swarovski Crystal-Embellished Leather Sneakers