I’m a nudist…that is, when it comes to shoes.
Neutral shoes are easy to pair with almost any outfit making it a no brainer when getting dressed in the morning. They also do a great job of elongating the leg giving off a taller and leaner silhouette, I might add. For nudists like myself, there are plenty of fashion forward nude-ish options to choose from this season. Nude-ish as in different variations of nude i.e. cream, bone, taupe, that all serve the same purpose. The Jimmy Choo platform heels are one of my favorites this spring. They will be my evening go to which I will wear with my wide legged pants and jeans. The Chloe sandals are another fave for daytime with skirts, cropped pants and midi dresses. I know I will wear the shit out of them. I would definitely love to snag the Malone Souliers suede sandal with that rocking disco heel. Perhaps if they go on sale…?
From left to right:
1. Gianvito Rossi Suede Sandals
2. Gianvito Rossi Suede Mules
3. Paul Andrew Leather Sandals
4. Chloe Gosselin Stiletto Sandals
5. Salvatore Ferragamo Sandals
6. Alexandre Birman Suede Sandals
7. Alumnae Suede Sandals
8. Charlotte Olympia Leather Sandals
9. Chloe Leather Sandals
10. Alchimia di Ballin Wedge Sandals
11. Jimmy Choo Leather Sandals
12. Malone Souliers Suede Sandals