I can’t get enough of summer straw/rattan/raffia bags which is why each spring/summer season I always post an updated round-up of my favorite styles. Chances are, if you pass me on the street during the summer, I will be carrying one of these straw/rattan handbags.
There are so many reasons why I love summer straw bags so let me count the ways…
- They’re a neutral so they’ll work with almost anything in your wardrobe.
- They’re timeless so they never go out of style.
- They’re durable ie can go from beach to bar.
- They’re simply chic and effortless.
- Jane Birkin wore one in the ’60s and they’ve been a fashion statement ever since. Need I say more?
I included many unique styles like this lust-have conch-shaped crossbody bag by Loewe and this must-have version by Poolside. If there is ever a time to add a bit of whimsy to your wardrobe, it’s now.
I’m really for all of these super chic summer straw bag options so you can only go right with whichever one you fancy!
Oh… I did include two canvas totes that are too cute to omit. They’re both limited editions by Mansure Gavriel x Pascucci – one has a whimsical food print and the other has a fun flamingo print – thank you Sonia for pointing these out:)
Shop the post here: