Ladies, we need to take ownership of Mother’s Day and treat ourselves to some kind of bliss.
Rather than COMPLETELY rely (does not give your family a pass) on others, here are some suggestions for making your own Mother’s Day memorable.
1.Mother’s Day Massage
2. Indulge in a must see movie or show
3. Go for a morning run or participate in Mother’s Day race in Central Park
4. I still think that treating our kids to something is a feel good thing to do.
5. Buy yourself a gift you’ve been dreaming of ( obviously realistically speaking)
6. Treat your sperm donor or significant other to a gift as well:)
7. I know this may seem tedious but perhaps compile a small list of the reasons that make you a good mother.