With the holiday countdown upon us, I got to thinking about my dream wish list. While our main focus on Hannukah is gift giving to the children, here is my fantasy wish list to offer you inspiration (and my husband, you neva know).
1. Experiences are priceless so at the top of my list are 3 trips on my radar. I would love to take a road trip out west this summer beginning in Colorado, through Wyoming, Idaho and down the Pacific Coast. Plan B would be Kyoto or the Amangiri Resort in Utah.
3. I am a sucker for all things Charlotte Tilbury. The Naughty and Nice Magic Box offers a mini version of all her top products in the most adorable packaging.
4. Imagine receiving a monthly delivery of the most beautiful flowers? This subscription offers different varieties for as many months as you choose.
5. I am obsessed with these shearling moroccan slippers by Jenny Kayne. Perfect for winter months ahead.
7. I could definitely use an updated Moncler hat. I always love a warm beanie with a playful fur pom pom.
8. I will take any gem stone earring from Irene Neuwirth. The colors are feminine, soft and dreamy…
10. Though I am coveting this hand painted floral tray by Cabana, hear ye, I’d love to own any home accessory from this line.
11. I’ve had my eye on Louis Vuitton’s Petit Boite Chapeau hand bag. This new hat box shape is a must have.