Welcome to this month’s edition of Fortune’s Finds. It’s been a pretty busy month with moving my son into college, Jewish holiday celebrations and an adventurous 48-hour trip to the Auberge Primland resort in Virginia.
If you live in the NYC/NJ area too, hopefully, you’re taking advantage of the glorious weather this week – our last hoorah with 70 degree temps!
Here are a few recent fashion and beauty favorites. I included a handful of Mytheresa standouts below, too.
- Tibi plaid pants – These wide leg pants have a relaxed fit and the fabric is super soft. See recent post here.
- La Prairie Foam Cleanser – I buy this face cleanser on repeat for no other reason than I love the scent. It’s a lightweight consistency leaves my face feeling squeaky clean.
- Noble Panacea Intense Renewal Serum – I was recently introduced to and partnered with this brand on their serum. Just ordered a refill and let’s just say I’m loving the glow!
- Chloe wool belted jacket – This coat will definitely be my hero piece of the season – how I love a winter white moment! This shorter length jacket with a cocoon statement sleeve is a refreshing addition to my wardrobe as I usually opt for knee length coats ( I wear a size 34). See here for details.
- Pistola Denim Bodysuit – I scored the perfect white ribbed bodysuit on the Shopbop site. Very comfortable and flattering, plus it makes for a great layering basic when worn under blazers and cardigans. I took this in a S.
- Free City Sweatpants – Both of my daughters turned me on to this brand. I added these white and green Free City Sweats to cart – a cool “off-duty” option. The white sweats have a roomier fit; I took a size small in both pairs.
- Dolce & Gabbana Scented Candle – I adore this candle, though, more for the design than the actual scent (however, I have no doubt the neroli and lemon blend is divine). A chic home decor accent.
- Alessandra Rich Silk Blouse – I’m very excited about this black and white polka dot blouse (they look like hearts to me) with a delicate lace trim collar. I plan to pair it with denim for daytime and plaid trousers for an evening look.
Currently Coveting From Mytheresa:
- Blaze Milano Checked Wool & Cashmere Blazer
- Bottega Veneta Leather Belt with Gold Tonal Buckle
- Gabriela Hearst Brown Leather Knee High Boots
- Saint Laurent Double Breasted Velvet Blazer
- Victoria Bekham Black Leather Knee High Boots
- The Row Beige Suede Sneakers
- Khaite Printed Cashmere Blend Beanie
- Chloe Ivory Peplum Wool Sweater
- The Row Black Leather Pumps
- Courrèges black vinyl mini skirt
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato leather shoulder bag
- Chloe Brown Leather Ankle Boots
- Simone Rocha Embellished Ivory Wool & Silk Cardigan
- Gucci Pink Color-Blocked Patent Leather Square Toes Pumps