Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away and I am so looking forward to this traditional fall family holiday. I’m not exactly sure where we will be celebrating this family fall holiday, but I am sooo sure about these holiday perfect outfits that I’ve created just for you. I’ve got you covered from cozy cashmere to full-on velvet glam, depending on how you plan to celebrate.
I’ve also curated some fun Thanksgiving-themed home accessories to add some festive fall vibes to your tablescape.
- Alessandra Rich Black Velvet Trimmed Checked Wool-Blend Mini Dress – This dresses literally “checks” all the boxes – mini dress, velvet trim detail, and voluminous puff shoulders. It’s so elegant yet youthful and fun.
- This is definitely a 3.5-inch suede pump kind of season and with that, I present to you these Gianvito Rossi suede classics which work perfectly with le mini dress.
- This glazed ceramic cocotte by Staub works seamlessly from oven to table. Definitely gravitating towards this rustic one of a kind cookware.
- This salt and pepper shaker set is the cutest and kitschiest addition to your table and will definitely bring smiles to your guests and family’s faces.
- This Zimmermann black merino wool knit sweater has Thanksgiving written all over it. I’m a big fan of the frilled shoulders and collar (with a removable self-tie neck a la Pilgrim lewk). I tried this piece on at the Zimmermann boutique and it was super flattering. This sweater can be dressed up with black tapered pants or works well with denim jeans.
- Speaking of denim, these SLVRLAKE black cropped denim jeans are one of my favorite and pair nicely with the Zimmermann sweater. They’re high-waisted with a straight leg silhouette and are a part of my weekly denim rotation. Definitely worth checking out the full collection here as they are a newish favorite brand of mine.
- I’ve been swooning over these square toe Gucci loafers with the gold chain and bow detail. They’re festive and complement this outfit to a T!
- I have a serious thing for these sculptural glass gourds by Simon Pearce. Well, I call them pumpkins but the site calls them gourds – an elegant addition to your Thanksgiving tablescape.
- It’s all in the details with these thoughtful Pottery Barn embroidered cotton napkins – think grateful, thankful, gather, love. This pretty much sums up the holiday sentiment, doesn’t it?
- Who couldn’t use a little sparkle in their wardrobe this season? Dreaming about this BYTIMO camel combo alpaca blend cardigan with gold buttons. This can also be paired with the SLVRLAKE high-waisted jeans mentioned above
- Paired this outfit with these Giuseppe Zanotti Black Leather Sock Boot with a chunky rubber heel (super comfy). If you prefer a boot sans heel, worth checking out this zip-up version also by Zanotti.
- Handwoven rattan pumpkins? Yes, please. Add some natural charm with these Pottery Barn accents. Pssst. They’re on sale…
- Get your cocktail game on with these signature thankful linen cocktail napkins.
- What’s a Thanksgiving dinner without a little gobble? How adorable are these turkey napkin rings by Kim Seybert?
- Yet another thankful embroidered napkin to add to your holiday table – chic and simple made of pure linen by William Sonoma.
- Candles on your dining or serving table always create the ambiance when entertaining guests. These ivory wax candles will definitely do the trick. I particularly like these classic glass hurricanes to place the candles in. As the website suggests, they can also be used as vases.
- Let’s call this mini Isabel Marant Etoile paisley printed mini dress trimmed with lace ruffles the sexy pilgrim look. So cute for the holidays but also works for a day or night look this fall/winter.
- I would pair this Isabel dress with a cowboy-inspired boot such as these fab ones by Saint Laurent. Also worth checking out these cognac leather boots by Isabel Marant which also have Western detailing at a slightly gentler price point.
- Love me a cashmere sweatsuit. If you plan on keeping things a bit more comfy & casual this Thanksgiving, this fab ribbed cashmere set by Rag & Bone is the way to go. Shop sweater here and sweats here. I also plan to wear these pieces separately, think sweater with skinny jeans and boots, and sweat pants with a cute tee and cropped puffer or denim jacket.
- Set the mood with these tiny pumpkin candle holders. I would line several of these across the table which adds color and warmth to your overall decor.
- This last look is for the blue jean baby. I’ll always be mad for plaid, especially when it comes to this fuzzy knit crewneck check sweater by Acne worn with skinny dark blue jeans.
- These skinny jeans by J Brand boast a flattering look for all body types – sold! Plus…they’re soft and super flexible – triple sold!
- To complete this look, I chose these suede and leather knee boots by Chloe. They must be good ones because they’re completely sold out on the Net-a-Porter site but I found them on the Saks 5th Avenue site.
If you’d like to add some playfulness to your Thanksgiving look, follow my lead with this Pilgrim outfit here.
Happy Thanksgiving to all and in the spirit of gratitude, I want to give thanks to all of you who visit my blog and continue to follow. Your support means the world to me. Blessings and health to all this holiday season!
Shop Thanksgiving outfit ideas here:
Shop Thanksgiving home decor accents here: