Spring is officially in full swing, my favorite time of year in New York City.
Below are 10 things to see, do, and visit, so… why don’t you…
1. Buy tickets to see the Frieze Art Fair taking place at The Shed from May 18th-May 22nd and The Jean-Michel Basquiat: King Pleasure Exhibit in Chelsea at Starrett Lehigh at 601 West 26th Street.
2. Go roller skating at Flippers Roller Boogie Palace at Rockefeller Center.
From April through October 2022, Flipper’s will transform the iconic rink at Rockefeller Center into a roller rink.
3. See Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick star in Neil Simon’s Broadways production, Plaza Suite (now through July 1st), and Mr. Saturday Night, also on Broadway, starring Billy Crystal.
4. Attend a Cold Play & H.E.R. concert live on Saturday, June 4th, and Sunday, June 5th at Met Life Stadium. For all you Belieber fans, Justin Beiber will be performing on Monday, June 13th, and Tuesday, June 14th at Madison Square Garden.
5. Experience a Russ & Daughters meal in anticipation of the soon-to-be-released TV Show about Russ & Daughters, the iconic Jewish Deli on the Lower East Side- Date TBD.
6. Catch a glimpse of the “who’s who” in fashion, film, and music at this year’s Met Gala on Monday, May 2nd at The Metropolitan Museum Of Art.
7. Take a hike at one of these 10 best spots just outside New York City, according to the thrillist.com.
8. Score some effortless + chic summer fashion finds at the recently opened Mara Hoffman boutique at 183 Lafayette Street.
9. Sip an iced cappuccino at the prettiest coffee spot on the Upper East Side, Ralph’s Coffee. Always fun people watching too.
10. Have lunch al fresco at the newly renovated Jack’s Wife Freda SOHO location for a taste of Paris in NYC.
What’s at the top of your to-do list this spring? Please share below!
Leave a Reply