I am always on the ‘glow’ for products that add shimmer and radiance to offset my winter complexion. My make-up cabinet is stocked with many of these potions and each one delivers.
There are also a few additional products on my “to buy” list including Dr. Sebagh’s Luminous Glow (the name alone is worth it) and Marc Jacobs’ Glow Stick Illuminator. For a glimmer that radiates from within, I am intrigued to try The Beauty Chef’s Inner Beauty Powder. This organic formula, packed with 23 super foods, promises to deliver a luminous complexion.
Below are some of my favorite product which I incorporate into my daily application. Obis, not at the same time as i don’t want to look like a shiny disco ball!
Always on the look out for suggestions. Please share if you have any favorites!
- Victoria Beckham Estee Lauder Morning Aura Illuminating Creme
- Dr. Sebagh Luminous Glow Cream Complexion Perfector
- Fresh Face Instant Glow Luminizer
- Tatcha Dewy Skin Face Mist
- Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer
- Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Anti-Aging Primer
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Marc Jacobs Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator
- The Beauty Chef Glow Inner Beauty Powder
- Aurelia Revitalize & Glow Serum