I love Mother’s Day. Now that I’m a mother, I think every day should be celebrated.
But it’s not the case, so let’s take advantage of May 8th, ladies.
As a tradition, I always love to gift my children with something to show gratitude; I wouldn’t be a mother without them.
And one thing I’ve Iearned… Mother’s Day can sometimes prove disappointing as our expectations are not met. A good idea might be to commit to doing something special for yourself, be it a massage, a morning run or a trip to the movies. You deserve it:)!
Here is a list of presents to inspire:
For the mom who loves to entertain:
- Aerin Sphere Vase
- Aerin Flower Dishes
- Nespresso Lattissima Pro Coffee Machine
- Juliska Flower Dishes
- Massimo Lunardon Cake Plate
- Jonathan Adler Bowl
- It’s All Good Cookbook
- Kelly Wearstler Picture Frame
- Pigeon and Poodle Ice Bucket with Tongs
For the mom who loves to work out:
- Tory Sport Track Jacket
- Apple Watch Sport
- S’well Bottle
- Perfect Moment Boardshorts
- Stella McCartney Hoodie
- Stella Sport Backpack
- Anya Hindmarch Mink-Fur Tennis Ball Charm
- No Ka’Oi Yoga Mat
- Athletic Propulsion Labs Sneakers
For the romantic mom: