Inspired by last months list, “18 Things I Can’t Live Without”, the theme for this month’s list is 18 things I Can Live Without”
I can live without…
- Whining, not “wine”
- People who think my older brother is my younger brother. Not ok.
- People who tell you off while they smile. It’s creepy.
- Pimples… and wrinkles
- 4 PM Sugar cravings (as well as 6PM, 8PM and 10PM)
- Beets and sardines
- Hangovers and layovers
- Heavy metal music
- Perfume (but not cologne)
- Horror movies and depressing books
- Nude pantyhose
- Welch’s Grape Soda
- The smell of onions and spices on my freshly laundered towels
- Sweat marks under my arms, (and elsewhere) from working out
- Waiting on lines
- A smudged manicure – which is why I never have color on!
- Pet hamsters, sorry kids!