Come spring and I’m always on the hunt for fantastic statement earrings.
It’s a great way to add personality and character to any outfit and fortunately, this season there are many options to choose from that are surprisingly affordable yet fashionably chic.
From feminine and floral to flirty and fruity, you can be sure to find a unique pair that will elevate your look.
I am a huge fan of Rebecca de Revanel’s embroidered pieces and more recently Oscar de la Renta, especially his flower drop earrings. Both these designers offer clip on backs for those who don’t have pierced ears. Rosie Assoulin’s and Audens earrings are on my must have list as you may know, I am a sucker for all things fruit inspired.
Here are a few summer picks!
- J.W. Anderson Contrast-Sphere Drop Earrings
- Lele Sadoughi Plumeria Drop Earrings
- Miu Miu Star Bead and Crystal-Embellished Earrings
- Rebecca de Ravenel Hoop La La Earrings
- Mercedes Salazar Fiesta Flower Earrings
- Rosie Assoulin Cherries Crochet Earrings
- Oscar de la Renta Impatiens Flower Drop Earrings
- Mercedes Salazar Patilla Earrings
- Rebecca de Ravenel Six Drop Ombre Earrings